German Courses in Kiev
The German language is the most frequent spoken mother tongue and after English the second most frequent foreign language spoken in the European Union. Further, worldwide in takes place ten as spoken language. Germany is the fourth largest national economy and the third largest export and import nation (2015) in the world. In addition, the German culture is multi-layered and no matter if you are interested in art, music, architecture, design, science or food there is for everyone something interesting. Our language school will be glad to assist you if you like to learn German to work in Germany (e.g. in medicine, computer science or engineering), to prepare for applying at the university (study is free of charge in Germany) or just like to get to know this great language.
Learn German at LAE School in Kiev
- Learn German in the cosy atmosphere of our language school in Kiev with professional linguists
- No matter if you are a beginner or already more advanced in studying German our individual course will help to improve quickly.
- Our teacher will customize your learning schedule according to your needs, for example German for certain professions, German for applying at the university or German for travelling.
- Feel free to contact us if you like to know more about learning German at Language Arts & Education in Kiev.
- Mixed German Courses combine the best methods of learning a new language in a short time.
- Individual and group courses complement each other and help you to start to speak German.
- Timetable for the individual German courses is flexible.
- Our LAE language school provides an interesting packages of Mixed German Courses which help you to learn German language intensively.
- Our school provides a courses for all 6 language levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2. You can check a definition for each level at this link (Language Level Description).
- Depending on intensity of learning language a certain level can be completed during one and a half months (2 lessons 45 min each every day) or 3 months (6 lessons 45 min each in a week).
- Complete level studying is a great opportunity to learn a new language systematically.